We don’t pay off our debt and sell crap because it’s the “right” thing to do. We do it because those things give us the flexibility and the freedom to live our dreams. Here’s how to get started.
Find Your Passion:
- What Makes You Cry Tears of Joy? Do That.
- Never Work Again
- 4 Questions that Changed How I View Work and Life
- How Do You Define Your Life?
Start Pursuing Your Dreams:
- What the Olympics Can Teach Us About Expensive Hobbies
- Your Body of Work… and Mine
- Inspiration from Legos: Use Resiliency and Flexibility to Build Your Dreams
- The Minimalist Guide to Visual Goal-Setting
- Rethink Risk
- Relaunch Your Life: 5 Lessons From Life After a Double Lung Transplant
- Ready, aim… aim… aim…
- The Architect’s Guide to Breaking Free of Your Matrix
- Luther’s Story: Selling $6,000 in Crap and Taking One Backpack to South America
- Spencer and Laura’s Story: Moving to Costa Rica with Two Children
“I’m Fine, Thanks” feature-length documentary
Produced by Adam Baker and filmed on a 2012 cross-country road trip
- Meet dozens of people who were tired of settling for mediocrity
- Be inspired to dig back into your childhood dreams
- Help kick ‘doing fine’ and ‘just getting by’ out of our culture