Thank you for ordering the Sell Your Crap: Clutter Crusher edition! Save this page – it’s where you will get your set of guides (all digital downloads) as well as your bonus videos.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check out these video interviews… you’ll need to check your email for the password!
Leo Babauta – author of “The Power of Less” and blogger behind ZenHabits.net and mnmlist.com
- “Starting from Scratch” – How Leo and his family recently moved from Guam to S.F.
- Inspiring your spouse by leading by example – slowly and patiently.
- Consumerism in the U.S. compared to Guam – how to stay on your toes.
Chris Guillebeau – author of “The Art of Non-Conformity” and blogger behind ChrisGuillebeau.com
- #1 item Chris never leaves homes without – despite traveling to over 150 countries.
- Most commonly over-packed items when traveling.
- Perspective on consumerism after 4 years spent in Africa.
J.D. Roth – author of “Your Money: The Missing Manual” and blogger behind GetRichSlowly.org
- “One Year Wardrobe Project” – J.D.’s creative approach to purging the clothes he doesn’t wear.
- Is rejecting consumerism harder when you can afford it more?
- Techniques for controlling “collectibles” – like J.D.’s comic book collection.
Jonathan Mead – blogger behind IlluminatedMind.net
- “No Waste Household” – Jonathan’s new commitment to contribute nothing to landfills.
- Achieving minimalist health and fitness through martial arts.
Corbett Barr – blogger behind ThinkTraffic.net and FreePursuits.net
- “Christmas in Mexico” – How Corbett and wife sacrifice stuff in order to spend winters in Mexico.
- Eliminating “time clutter” to stay productive and focused.
E.V. Bogue – blogger behind FarBeyondTheStars.com
- How minimalism can allow you to survive on very little ($3000 for 5 months).
- How E.V. grew his business with little tools, no office, and no money.
Joshua Becker – blogger behind BecomingMinimalist.com
- How to rally your family and attack clutter together.
- How living with less has allowed the Becker’s to make a bigger impact in their community.
Tammy Strobel – blogger behind RowdyKittens.com
- Technique for going Car-Free (including trying a test run).
- Finding the right bicycle and accessories to replace your automobiles.
Betsy & Warren Talbot – bloggers behind MarriedWithLuggage.com
- The hardest and easiest part of their two year quest to sell everything!
- Betsy’s wildly successful “Reverse Birthday Party”
Steve Kamb – blogger behind NerdFitness.com
- Crap-free Fitness – examples of bodyweight exercises and minimal equipment
- How Steve’s decision to sell all his crap allowed him to become his own boss.
1 thought on “Sell Your Crap: Download and See Bonus Videos”
What a fantastic series of interviews Adam! So cool to get so many different personalities and perspectives. Fun to see people in video.