Are You Ready to Pay Off Your Debt?
Stop spending today’s money paying off past purchases. Build an emergency fund to cover future expenses. Give yourself the flexibility financially to do awesome things. Here’s how to get started.
The No-Debt Mindset:
- It’s Time to Talk Dirty… About Money
- 3 Commonly Overlooked Skills for Turning Around Your Financial Life
- 24 Quick Actions You Can Do Today That Can Change Your Financial Life Forever
- 42 Ways to Radically Simplify Your Financial Life
Systems That Work:
- Debt Tsunami: The Ultimate Method to Pay Off Debt
- Get Your Head Out of the Sand: 5 Steps to Facing What You Owe
- How to Take Charge of Your Bill-Paying System
- Do You Still Keep a Checkbook?
- Track Your Spending: The First Battle in the War on Debt
Money-Saving (and Money-Making!) How-Tos:
- How to Slash Your Bills: 4 Steps to Paying Less Each Month
- No Leftovers Left Behind: Saving Money in Your Fridge
- How Could You Make an Extra $200 This Week?
- How I Saved $700 a Year in 30 Minutes: A Post about Insurance That Isn’t Boring
Premium You Vs. Debt course
6-week comprehensive course that takes you step-by-step through the process of eliminating your debt
- Change your mindsets about money
- Daily encouragement to spend less, earn more and think differently
- Private, members-only forums with amazing group support
Debt-Payoff Tracking Spreadsheet
Part of our six-item Man Vs. Debt free resource kit available exclusively for email subscribers
- Stay motivated while you’re paying off debt
- Learn the secret to setting goals that keep you going
- Man Vs. Debt editor Joan Concilio credits this tracking system for her success paying off more than $30K in less than 2 years