Welcome Get Rich Slowly readers!
I’m proud to be able to announce that I’ve been chosen as one of seven candidates to become a staff writer for GetRichSlowly.org!
Over the next two weeks, J.D. at Get Rich Slowly will be unveiling 2 posts from each of his seven candidates! While the public won’t be taking a vote, he is excited to gauge how the readership will connect with each author’s writing and style.
I’ve had the honor of leading things off with my post, How To Use CouchSurfing To See The World! If you enjoy the post, I’d really appreciate you leaving a comment, especially if you’re a long-time GRS reader!
New to Man Vs. Debt?
If it’s your first time here, there are a couple great ways to get to know me better:
- Make sure you stay up-to-date by subscribing (100% free) through either a RSS reader or by e-mail. Subscribing keeps you in the loop, keeps me accountable, and helps gain more exposure for everyone!
- Follow me on Twitter (@ManVsDebt). Twitter is one the best ways to interact with me and the community! You’ll find a lot of fascinating links and discussions that don’t make it here to the blog.
In addition, I hope you’ll start by visiting the About Man Vs. Debt page to learn more about MvD and my personal story.
Here’s a short-cut to some of my most viewed, commented, or unique posts:
- The Debt Tsunami: The Ultimate Method For Paying Off Debt
- Negotiating Tips For Beginners
- 67 Ways NOT To Sell A Car
- Suze Orman Vs. Dave Ramsey
- How Much Crap Do We Really Need?: A List Of Our Possessions
- Married With Separate Finances?: I Just Don’t Get It
And here’s a list of our personal travel updates for you to get more familiar with our situation:
- The Other Side Of The World: The Flights & Cairns
- Backpacking With A Baby: Couchsurfing Townsville
- How We Ended Up In New Zealand: Magnetic Island & Brisbane
- Couchsurfing New Zealand: Airport Debacles, Muslim Prayers, & A Triple-Dose Of New Zealand Hospitality
Minor Site Updates!
For those of you that have been around for a while, I’ve got some updates as well! First, I’d love to get your feedback on the new banner. If you’re reading in RSS, please click over to the main site to view it and let me know!
In addition, I’ve updated the About Page to reflect some recent changes. It was far overdo and I hope you like it! Let me know!
That’s it… I appreciate all of your support over the next couple of weeks!
9 thoughts on “Get Rich Slowly Staff Candidate & Minor Site Updates!”
Love the new banner! Your daughter is too cute!!
.-= Meg´s last blog ..SALVEASERRA is making a Difference =-.
Good luck with your audition. I’ll have to start reading GRS more reguluarly if you join the staff.
I agree with Meg regarding the banner.
Folks who are new – definitely check out the 67 ways not to sell a car. Very funny.
.-= Kosmo @ The Casual Observer´s last blog ..Beginner’s Guide to Fiction Writing =-.
I like the new banner and the updated about page is good. It definitely gives new readers a good understanding of what you are doing here.
Keep up the good work and interesting posts!
Love the banner and your post was incredible. You just don’t make it fair!!!!
Anyway bro, it’s all good . Keep up the excellent work.
.-= [email protected]´s last blog ..Is it My Wife’s Fault That I’m Spending Too Much Money? =-.
Haha, you are far too kind!
I’m really look forward to reading everyone’s posts, but especially yours! Can’t Wait!
Good luck on the GRS gig, the post on Couchsurfing was terrific.
Good luck on GRS! That was one of the first personal finance blogs I started reading on a regular basis. Great banner! Gives the site a much more personal feel….and I love the tag line “Get out of debt…get into life” Sums it up very nicely!
.-= Lakita´s last blog ..Tips for Ministry Excellence: Communication =-.
Love Love Love the new tag line. Very clever and apt for your blog. Wish I would have thought of it! 🙂 Coupled with the photo it makes me want to sell up and pack my bags!
.-= Mama Bird´s last blog ..A Clean Basement =-.
Congrats on the guest writing op!
You have made me realize I need to update my contacts and about me so thanks for that.