Courtney, Milligan, and I had a small feature in a USA Today article on not using credit cards. The article went live today and can be found in Money page 2B in the print version (you can’t miss huge picture). It can also be found online here:
- USA Today: More consumers just say no to credit cards
As some of you know, Courtney has a passion for photography, so she got a kick out of having an official photographer’s credit for the family photo that was used in the print version. 🙂
For those of you who are new to the site, you may want to head on over to our About Us page where you can find more about the community and our story.
Ways to stay connected:
- Subscribe through either an RSS reader or delivered by e-mail.
- E-mail me – Baker @ ManVsDebt . com – and introduce yourself.
- Join the MvD Militia! – a private e-mail list.
- Follow me on Twitter – @ManVsDebt
- Become a Facebook Fan
More MvD Content on Credit Cards:
- Bend Over… I’ll Show You Where You Can Stick Your Rewards
- 42 Ways to Radically Simplify Your Financial Life
- 3 Habits of Highly-Effect Credit Card Users
- Is Your Credit Card A Tool … Or Are You?
- Yet Another 4 Reasons to Hate Credit Card Companies
- Cancel Credit Cards
Other Popular Content:
- Dave Ramsey Vs. Suze Orman
- Debt Tsunami: The Ultimate Method to Pay Off Debt
- Negotiation Tips for Beginners
- Tyler Durden’s Guide to Personal Finance
- Travel Hacking for Noobs
If you’ve just arrived from reading the USA Today article, I hope you’ll take some time to browse the site and become part of the community here!