If you haven’t seen this spoof on the ShamWow infomercial, stop what you are doing and watch it!
“Holy shit, I spilled Soy Sauce all over the place…”
Add your favorite Paper Towels quote to the comments below!
My Favorite 3 Posts…
- Alan from Saving For Serenity featured a fantastic article on How To Save Money On Your Commute. Alan covers walking, biking, driving smarter, and taking forms of public transportation. He even details NOT commuting at all. The thing I liked most is that he provided “further reading” by linking out to other respected and information-packed resources on each topic. A must read in my book.
- Ramit from I Will Teach You To Be Rich posted another information intensive post on the true value and details of owning real estate. Ramit and I don’t always agree, but we do here. Plus, you can’t argue when he is able to provide this much of a resource on any given topic. If you own a home or are at all interested in Real Estate, you really need to read this post and the links within it. I’m a real estate agent, property manager, and have bought and sold small apartment buildings, yet I was still exposed to new, thought-provoking concepts. Amazing stuff!
- Leo from Zen Habits managed to impress me, yet again. If you’re tired of seeing me link to his stuff, I suggest you e-mail him and tell him to stop writing such fantastic material. At least half the articles he writes, make me feel that he wrote them specifically for me. His post on The Art of Artlessness: On Living Simply and Naturally was no different. I literally connected with all 8 of the categories that he outlined. You owe it to yourself to read this post!
Man Vs. Debt Around The Web…
- Trent from The Simple Dollar featured Man Vs. Debt in this week’s roundup!
- MSN Smart Spending ran a cool segment entitled, the power of the debt tsunami! Check it out!
- Was honored to be included by Consumerism Commentary, one of the oldest and most respected personal finance blogs around! I was part of a discussion on debt reduction methods!
- I was honored to be included in way too many other link round-ups to mention them all. Some of the larger ones included FCN, MainStreet, and Good Financial Cents. Thanks to everyone who included me!
Personal Finance Carnivals
Carnival Of Personal Finance @ Greener Pastures
Carnival of Debt Reduction @ Prime Time Money
Festival of Frugality @ Suburban Dollar
Money Hacks Carnival @ Passive Family Income
Best Of The Rest…
Frugal Dad: Ten Reason Why Being In Debt Sucks
Debt Free Adventure: Reduce Monthly Bills – TV Edition
Get Rich Slowly: The Boat Experience: The Means Justify The Ends
The Digerati Life: Would You Take This Job? The Toughest Jobs In America.
Monster Auto: Top 38 Used Car Beauty Secrets
Fly Away Family: 10 Tips for Staying Healthy & Trim!
Serene Journey: On The Concept Of Friction
Wealth Pilgrim: Procrastination Ender – The Three Minute Solution [Video]
What were your favorite posts from this week? More importantly, what were your favorite lines from the video above? Let me know! 🙂