It’s here! It’s here!
Finally, weeks and weeks of hard work and our trailer is out into the world. 🙂
It’s made specifically for Kickstarter, which is a website that helps musicians, artists, and filmakers crowd source the funding for releasing their project from the general public. In exchange, we offer unique “rewards” back to the early backers!
We made all the levels of support super affordable, for example:
- $5 gets you the full HD download of the film – days before it’s publicly available (it’s almost unheard of to get the full movie for just $5 – but it’s important for us to get this out to the world).
- $25 gets you the DVD of the movie shipped anywhere in the world (and the download, too).
- And there are many more unique levels above that (movie posters, your name in the credits, VIP tickets to screenings, etc…).
THE TRAILER IS HERE!… THE TRAILER IS HERE!… 🙂
Check it out the trailer (it’s made for Kickstarter, so you may want to view it here):
As you can tell, I’m a little excited.
It’s the first time anyone has seen what the whole team has been working hard on!
Our premiere is in July – and we’ll be working overtime to get the movie ready for the public!
Lastly, I’m asking for a favor. A personal favor.
Will you please share the video above (or the Kickstarter page itself) with anyone in your life that you think would enjoy it?
Best ways to help spread the trailer:
- Like the video on Facebook (right under the video, click like).
- Tweet, blog, or share it on your other social networks. If you need embed codes, just email Baker(at)ManVsDebt.com.
- Email family members or friends with a link to the trailer (especially those ones that you know are going to love it). 🙂
Either way, please leave me a comment for what you thought of the trailer (the part after me in the video). 🙂
I’m can’t wait to hear what you thought of the trailer (starts with the old 1950’s footage). 😉
Don’t forget to check out the full Kickstarter campaign here!