[If you cannot view the video above, click here to go directly to the post]
Overview of topics discussed in video:
- [0:05] – The Dow Jones closed above 10,000 yesterday. Stock market up 50% since March.
- [0:30] – The bad news of this event and why it makes me bonkers.
- [1:05] – Crossing some ‘magical’ number doesn’t mean anything.
- [1:30] – Buying into the hype is dangerous
- [2:10] – The only ‘market’ worth timing in our lives… is our own personal markets.
- [3:00] – You or I can’t predict the market any better than Milligan can
[Please ignore the epic lighting fail in the video... I have limited equipment on hand. Sigh.]
What are your thoughts on all the media speculation?
Are you changing anything about your finances based on this stuff? Are you sick of all the coverage or does it have it’s place? What ‘markets’ are you trying to time? Let everyone know below!