Current Update: It’s live now, actually!
It’s coming… It’s coming…
Tomorrow morning, my much talked about (I warned you about that) second guide, Sell Your Crap, is going live. It’s a freakin’ monster.
On launch day, I’ll primarily focus on the benefits of the package. But today, I wanted to tease with a bit of the features.
The primary Sell Your Crap guide is weighing in at about 20,000 words (slightly less the Unautomate Your Finances) and is divided into 22 bite sized chapters across 67 pages. It’s the glue that holds everything together.
But, in addition to this main guide, the package is also going to include three additional modules. One on eBay, craigslist, and Amazon.
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on eBay trumps everything at around 35,000 words, 170-pages, and over 65+ screenshots. Frankly it all just got a bit out of hand. My goal was to have it be around a third of the size and scope, but as I dug into the content I just didn’t want to cut out any of the benefit I knew I could deliver. This content is more tip-focused and direct than most of my writing, which is why I call it a “Module” rather than a guide. It’s undoubtedly the most tangibly beneficial and thorough content I’ve ever written – on any subject. (I’ll talk more about the benefits and topics covered tomorrow).
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on craigslist isn’t too much of a light weight, itself, at just over 6,000+ unique words. There is a lot less depth to craigslist (which is both a downside and a benefit when you use it to sell!), but there are dozens and dozens of specific tips to save time and energy when listing on the popular online classified site.
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on Amazon rounds out the modules with around 3,000 unique words on selling media crap (CDs, Books, DVDs, Video Games, etc…) through Amazon.com. One of the positives about Amazon (and what helps keep the girth of content down) is that you won’t be writing descriptions, titles, or taking pictures!
These four documents, along with the 11 video interviews I mentioned last week will complete the greater Sell Your Crap package. As it stands, I can’t wait to see what you guys think of it as a whole. Looking back it’s hard to believe that it’s 65,000 words of content and over a 100 screenshots total.
Tomorrow, I’ll let you know about the last two bonuses I’ll be offering:
- $100 Effectiveness Guarantee (yeah it’s basically what you think it is. If you don’t earn at MINIMUM $100 from selling your crap, I’ll refund 100% of the price with no questions asked… not sure I can possibly do better than that for a guarantee.)
- 30-day “Ask Anything” E-mail support (yeah, it’s what it sounds like, too… more tomorrow!)
I’m excited, but I have a lot of work to do to make sure it’s finished and polished for tomorrow!
Thanks so much for your support! Can’t wait!