Please continue to submit your feedback on the videos. I feel like I am improving with quality and delivery, but I need your honest feedback to continue to push me. If you don’t feel like leaving a critical comment below, you can e-mail me at Baker [at] ManVsDebt [dot] com.
Basic Outline Of The Content In Video
- My Confession: We aren’t giving as much as we feel we should.
- We give in the basic areas. Cancer walk/runs, fund-raising, school functions, natural disasters
- Even though specific numbers aren’t important, we can’t imagine giving 10% (for example) right off the top.
- Should giving be treated like an investment? Give less now, in order to give so much more later?
- Are we modeling our values appropriately for our children?
- If you were on your deathbed, would you be satisfied with the giving you’ve been able to do?
- Once we get out of debt are we really going to start giving? Or will there always be another justification? How do we keep from falling into that trap.
- I don’t want to live my whole life and look back and say, “I was too busy to give.”
If you are in debt, do you struggle with same issues? Are you giving as much as you think you should? If you are already out of debt, how did getting out of debt change your view on giving? Did it effect it at all? As always, please help me work through this issue by leaving your comment below!
Want to see more videos on TIP’d? You can tip’d this video by clicking here.