After a larger break than anticipated, I’m excited to bring you Episode 2 of the “Do What You Love” show (formerly the Do Shit You Love show).
[If you can’t see the video click here to visit the page directly]
Episode 2 features Dan and Ian, the masterminds behind the Lifestyle Business Podcast and the Tropical MBA program. In addition to their web projects, Dan and Ian run a tangible, product-based business from their headquarters in San Diego and satellite offices scattered all over Southeast Asia. We filmed this episode while spending a weekend together on the beaches of Ko Phi Phi, Thailand.
Episode 2 Content Guide:
- [1:18] – Content covered in the Lifestyle Business Podcast.
- [3:05] – The details on Dan and Ian’s primary business (and their model).
- [4:15] – How they got started and their influences.
- [5:00] – How much work does it actually take?
- [6:00] – Dan and Ian’s advice for “getting started with a product-based business”
- [7:20] – Their #1 business tip for testing markets.
- [8:45] – Difference in Dan and Ian’s traveling preferences for productivity.
- [11:00] – “Freedom” is about much more than just travel.
- [11:48] – Why Dan loves setting up offices in Southeast Asia.
- [13:10] – Background behind the Tropical MBA.
- [16:10] – Where do they see their business in 5 years?
- [18:50] – Ian’s question for the Militia.
- [19:35] – Dan’s question for the Militia.
Ian and Dan’s questions for you!
Ian: What’s the “next step” in your progression towards you own definition of freedom?
Dan: What do you love most about Man Vs. Debt? Why do you come back to read?
Let Dan & Ian know your answers below!
(No, Dan is not on my payroll… I can’t afford him right now)