[If you cannot view the video above, click here to go directly to the post]
Here’s a quick overview of some of the topics I discuss in the video:
- [0:30] – What I love about Dave Ramsey.
- [1:05] – Why I can only drink 95% of the Kool-Aid
- [1:30] – Should religion bleed over into business life?
- [2:15] – Why I don’t connect with Dave Ramsey’s approach to religion.
- [3:05] – What ‘financial peace’ means to me.
- [4:10] – What about Hindus, Buddhist, Muslims, and Atheists?
- [5:00] – Different roles that religion can play in our financial life.
- [6:10] – What role does religion play in YOUR finances?
I had a lot of fun doing this video! This is a topic where video feels much more nature than trying to fit it into text. I’m really want to improve my videos and always looking for feedback. You can email 100% honest suggestions or praise to Baker (at) ManVsDebt.com. I’ll really appreciate it!
What role does religion (or spirituality) play in your financial life?
Does it effect your daily decisions? Does it even have a place in finances? I’m still searching for answers myself and I’m really interested to hear your thoughts below!