Today, I’m sharing a video post about an important topic that applies to finances, lifestyle, and business. Actually, I believe it to be the most important element of making any change.
This may just be a personality thing, but I’m starting to hear from others that it’s universal (not just me).
- [2:08] – How “changing your environment” can be applied in your finances.
- [3:25] – Why the same principle helped us sell 95% of our clutter (and why it’s fighting against us now).
- [4:38] – My fitness advice… ironic, yes I know. (Actually it’s environment-based fitness advice I recently read!)
- [6:37] – Conclusion and questions for you guys!
- [7:00] – I show off my cool new office swag (pictures of media mentions that Courtney framed).
I’m really interested to hear your thoughts on this issue. Specifically, whether you feel the benefit in the same way I do and how you take steps to accomplish “environment change”. It’s been a very interesting concept for me lately.