- Let Go of What’s Holding You Back!
- Reclaim control of your time, energy, and money from your suffocating clutter.
- 4 Guides, 328 pages, 110+ screenshots
- Includes eBay, craigslist, & Amazon Modules, 10 Video Interviews & 30-Day Email Support!
- Earn More Money in Less Time.
- Learn *what* to sell and *where* to sell it!… Save hours of time and pocket more cash.
So my running total of $$ made from selling crap, as of today = $1,665. Of course, that doesn’t include anything currently listed on Craigslist, eBay or Amazon, or on the racks of the consignment shop. It also doesn’t include all the crap I’ve donated. I am seriously loving hating debt.
I still have a long way to go. A long way. And I realize that some of my friends look at me like I’m some sort of insane convert when we talk about “decluttering.” They mean: “getting rid of some of the junk that’s on the shelves in my living room,” and I mean: “use every possible method you can think of to unload your crap because it is standing in the way of a freer life.” But that’s okay. I love how this whole process is working for me.
- The Primary Sell Your Crap Guide – a 20,000+ word, 67-page anthology describing both the “why” and “how” of selling off your crap to earn a life free of materialism. You’ll be empowered to:
- Determine what stuff in your life is worth keeping and what’s holding you back.
- Jump-start your purge – two powerful strategies to get started fast.
- Finally let go of sentimental items that keep you trapped in the past.
- Learn the 14 ways clutter costs you even after you’ve paid for it. [Page 17]
- Unite your family and rally your loved ones to attack clutter together.
- Save hours of time using our streamlined 13-step attack plan. [Page 57]
- Learn which items sell well (and which flop) on eBay, craigslist, and Amazon.
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on eBay – a 35,000+, 171-page monster with 65+ screenshots that takes you step-by-step through the many layers of eBay. It’s thorough enough that anyone – regardless of experience – can gain all the benefits. This module will teach you how to:
- Get started – even if you’ve never used eBay before.
- Avoid common mistakes people make when researching value.
- Create descriptions that sell with a proven 10-step formula.
- Navigate the listing form – we cover every inch of the form line-by-line.
- Gain the confidence to troubleshoot rare problems during and/or after the auction.
- Take the hassle out of shipping – discover the best way to pack and ship your items.
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on craigslist – a 7,500+ word, 49-page manual for hacking and mastering the mechanics of the world’s largest digital classifieds.
- Case Study: How Courtney made $650 in 2 hours off an item I thought was worth $50!
- How to communicate with buyers – eliminate the hassle and save time.
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on Amazon – a 5,000+ word, 41-page quick-hitter to leverage Amazon.com to maximize your profits on your media items.
- Get the highest possible price for your books, CDs, DVDs, and video games!
- Make money in your sleep – techniques to automate the Amazon selling process.
These are intimate, one-on-one video interviews with top authors and bloggers on how they fought their clutter and how their lives have improved from less crap and more freedom…
These interviews alone are worth the price!
Leo Babauta – author of The Power of Less and blogger behind ZenHabits.net and mnmlist.com
- Starting from Scratch: How Leo’s family moved from Guam to San Francisco
- Inspiring your spouse: Lead by example… slowly and patiently.
- Consumerism in the U.S. compared with Guam: How to stay on your toes.
Chris Guillebeau – author of The Art of Non-Conformity and The $100 Startup and blogger behind ChrisGuillebeau.com
- #1 item Chris never leaves homes without – despite traveling to 190 countries.
- Most commonly over-packed items when traveling.
- Perspective on consumerism after 4 years spent in Africa.
J.D. Roth – author of Your Money: The Missing Manual and blogger behind GetRichSlowly.org
- “One Year Wardrobe Project”, J.D.’s creative approach to purging the clothes.
- Is rejecting consumerism harder when you can afford it more?
- Techniques for controlling “collectibles” – like J.D.’s comic book collection.
And many, many more:
- Jonathan Mead – blogger behind IlluminatedMind.net
- Corbett Barr – blogger behind ThinkTraffic.net and FreePursuits.net
- E.V. Bogue – blogger behind FarBeyondTheStars.com
- Joshua Becker – blogger behind BecomingMinimalist.com
- Tammy Strobel – blogger behind RowdyKittens.com
- Betsy & Warren Talbot – bloggers behind MarriedWithLuggage.com
- Steve Kamb – blogger behind NerdFitness.com
- The primary Sell Your Crap guide
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on eBay
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on craigslist
- The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Crap on Amazon
- Special access to all 11 Bonus Interviews
- 30-Day Email Support
Can’t remember where a topic is located? Email us. Have a specific question about an item? Email us. Overwhelmed and want to know where to start? Email us.
We’ll either show you where in the package of guides and modules you can find it or answer the question myself. In essence, we’ll be your personal help desk for the next 30 days as you put the Sell Your Crap Guide into action!