Summary of the Video…
- 494 Subscribers
- 50,542 Visits!
- ~35,000 from Digg
- ~15,000 non-digg
- Page Rank 4
As I said in the video these statistics blew my mind! Thank you for the part you played!
People I thank personally!
- Jonathan Mead – Illuminated Mind – Jonathan kicks major ass. He has helped me take blogging to next level. Bottom line, if you have a chance to interact with Jonathan you should take it!
- Trent Hamm – The Simple Dollar – Special thanks to Trent for exposing his loyal readership to Man Vs. Debt throughout the month. This traffic was more important to me than the Digg traffic.
What I’m Looking To Do In June!
- Set up life in Australia! <— It’s coming fast! – Great time to submit guest post
- Goal: 22,500 visits (50% non-digg growth)
- Instill Balance (weight loss challenge, travel, etc…)
- Free E-Book Coming Soon
How You Can Help Me Have An Awesome June!
- Expose a new reader to the blog. Tell a family member, friends, or random stranger!
- Add comments or e-mail me feedback/stories. Let me know what I’m doing right/wrong!
- Subscribe to RSS, e-mail, or follow on Twitter (4,300+ followers)
Let Me Know How I Can Help You Achieve Your Goals In June!
Please e-mail me your June goals and what I can do to help! Seriously, I would love to help in any way I can.
My Top 5 Personal Favorite Posts!
Here are my own favorite 5 posts from the month of May. You can always see the top 10 most popular in the right-hand sidebar.
- Is Your Credit Card A Tool Or Are You? A very fun article, with a slightly different approach.
- 67 Ways NOT To Sell A Car – Of course, I have to include the Digg post.
- How Much Crap Do We Really Need? A List Of Our Possessions – An eye-opening process for me.
- Debt Tsunami: The Ultimate Method For Paying Off Debt – My vote for “best” post this month.
- Giving While In Debt [Video] – I shot this in one take… Getting slightly better!
Top 10 Sources Of Referral [Personal Finance Blogs]!
- The Simple Dollar
- Get Rich Slowly
- Frugal Dad
- Five Cent Nickel
- Free Money Finance
- The Kirk Report
- MSN Smart Spending
Top 8 Sources Of Referral [Non-PF Blog]
- Jalopnik.com (result of digg)
- Google.com (organic)
Where you able to accomplish your goals in May? Which did you shatter and which did you fall short of? Leave any questions, comments, or concerns below! You guys rock!